Skip to content
- Non discrimination among children.
- Rights to name and nationality.
- Disabled child to be given special treatment, education and care.
- Right to education, which should be free and compulsory, atleast in the elementary stages.
- Protection for practices that may foster racial, religious and other form of discriminations.
- The child should be among the first to receive protection and relief in all circumstances.
- protection against all form of neglect, harshness and exploitation including that associated with employment.
- Right to social security, adequate nutrition, housing and medical facilities.
- The need for love and understanding so that child grows in the care and responsibility of his/her parents and in an atmosphere of affection and moral and material security.